To deal with a crime scene can be highly traumatic. We at Bio Clean thoroughly understand this situation and thus are always ready to assist you on the journey to recovery. Ever since our foray in this industry, we have offered compassionate and professional crime scene cleaning services to employers and families alike who are facing the death of a loved one because of industrial accidents, homicide or suicide. The extremely caring and highly trained technicians in our company possess experience in almost every protocol essential for returning one’s business or home to a liveable and safe condition. Our service areas include the whole of Clallam County and King County.
Good reasons to choose Bio Clean
- For us, your safety and health is of utmost importance, thus we offer a rapid response service to remove the crime signs to prevent you from reliving that moment
- Our cleanup technicians have been specially trained for being discreet and following protocols while communicating with the media, friends and curious neighbors. Above all, our trucks have been plainly marked in order to avoid attention while our team is rightly experienced with various situations thereby making cleanup effective and efficient
- We offer residential and business customers with an all-inclusive variety of cleaning assistance in different cases involving communicable disease outbreaks, tear gas, industrial accidents, personal accidents, unattended death, suicide and homicide
- We are highly committed to emergency response and our staff is available round the clock, which means you can contact us any time
- We adopt a systematic method of cleaning which ensures that every traumatic scene exceeds the disinfection standards of hospital grade
So next time you or your closed one face any form of trauma and need cleanup services you know whom to contact right? Be rest assured our team will remediate your property safely and with care.
Bellingham, Washington Crime Scene Cleaners from Bio Clean are fast, efficient, and experienced. Contact us today for crime scene cleaners.