About Bio Clean
DISASTER RESPONSE, BIOHAZARD & METH LAB CLEANUP, CRIME SCENE CLEANERS SERVING WASHINGTON
Bio Clean, Inc. is a family owned and operated biohazardous waste company that specializes in trauma scene cleaning, hoarding, homicides, suicides, unattended deaths, evictions, and methamphetamine residue sampling. Our priority is offering compassionate care to our clients across Western Washington.
Our team is mindful of the pain and trauma that often accompany the need for our services. We work quickly and efficiently, providing kind care and preventing further trauma to those who have death with unexpected tragedies such as homicide, suicide, or the loss of a loved one who was not recovered right away.
It is our primary goal to relieve our client’s stress while they focus on healing, so we handle communications with all authorities and property managers to swiftly removes contaminants and clean up affected areas.
BCT’s technicians are certified to handle a variety of cleanup needs. Our current certifications include:
- Bloodborne pathogens (BBP)
- 40 hour Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER)
- HAZWOPER Emergency Response Supervisor
- American Bio Recovery Association (ABRA) Bio Recovery Certified Technicians
- American Bio Recovery Association (ABRA) Bio Recovery Certified Supvisor
- IAQ Certified Mold Remediation Supervisor
- Meth Lab Cleanup—Washington State Certified Clandestine Drug Lab Decontamination Contractor
- Hoarding Team Collaborative Specialists Level I & II
- AHERA Building Inspector—Asbestos Sampling
- IICRC-WRT/ASD Water Damage Restoration & Applied Structure Drying
Bio Clean's Team
Lead Field Technician
The best part of BCI is our team of professionals who have a heart for helping others. We operate from a desire to lessen the trauma to individuals who could be in difficult situations. We are community-minded and enjoy using our skills and knowledge to help the community and families through difficult situations. We’re here to help when the worst happens.