Local, Family-Run, Experienced
Bio Clean is a family-run, woman-owned local business. Theresa Borst started Bio Clean in 1998. She built her business from her experience with residential and commercial cleaning and the desire to provide compassion to those who needed it most.
Theresa obtained the proper licensing, certifications, bonding, insurance, and training to offer a wide variety of services. Her and her team stay on top of any industry changes and updates, making sure they understand how to best serve their customers and keep each other and the community safe.
Theresa and the staff at Bio Clean, Inc. hold many certifications and licenses dealing with aspects of hazardous cleanup including:
- Certified First Responder (40 hours)
- IAQ-Certified Microbial Remediation Supervisors
- AHERA Building Inspector
- 40 Hour HAZWOPER
- 8 Hours Supervisor Training
- 40 Hours Sponsored On-site Training
- Certified Drug Lab Contractors with the State of Washington
- 24 Hour Clandestine Drug Cleanup Program by Department of Health
- ABRA Certified Bio Recovery Technicians
- General Contractor
- Hoarding Level I & II,
- Indoor Air Quality Association
- Blood borne Pathogen Disease Transmission
- Respirator Training
- HAZCOM Training and Blood borne Pathogen Exposure Control Plan Training
- Accident Prevention Plan Training
Bio Clean, Inc. complies with all OSHA and WISHA regulations. We are also trained on disease transmission prevention. Each team member is blood-borne pathogen certified. Our procedures are also effective against dangerous, pathogenic species including HIV-1 (associated with AIDS) and Hepatitis-B (HBV). Bio Clean, Inc. takes precautionary measures by wearing personal protective equipment and all associates are immunized against Hepatitis B.
We are proud of training and experience we bring to our industry. While we are driven by compassion and a desire to help those facing unexpected situations, we are ever-focused on providing the best possible solutions. Our desire is to set the industry standards for offering compassionate, efficient, and effective cleanup services.
Additionally, we are connected to a network of like-minded professionals across the nation. No matter your needs or the scale of those needs, we can help.